POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Pic : Old Pic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Old Pic
From: Bill Hails
Date: 4 Aug 2003 10:04:52
Message: <3f2e67ff@news.povray.org>
I went back to my earliest finished picture and
re-rendered it with media added, I think it really
helps.

It's a shame I can't enter it for the irtc "surrealism"
round (has that one finished?) It certainly uses
"fantastic images and incongruous juxtapositions
in order to represent unconscious thoughts and dreams"
(WordNet), but

1. It's 6 months old
2. It's not an original concept (the original is from a
comic book / graphical novel)
3. It's not a single render, it's composited from 3 separate
POV renders using The GIMP, see the 3 attached thumbnails.

Hope you like it anyway.
--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'layer-1.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'layer-2.jpg' (6 KB) Download 'layer-3.jpg' (5 KB) Download 'sandman.jpg' (70 KB)

Preview of image 'layer-1.jpg'
layer-1.jpg

Preview of image 'layer-2.jpg'
layer-2.jpg